Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Another Day

Yesterday was spent unpacking. We have been here for a month+ and we still aren't done! Since I'm newly active I figured I can put a dent in it. I did, but there's still so much left to go. I have a TON of clothes! I will be having a garage sale for sure some time in the near future. So I am feeling good getting in shape. I really want to go for a walk outside, but the wind here in OK is so crazy. Even though I am a "Thick Mamdame" I feel like the wind is Calgon and is going to take me away! HA! Anyway lets get on with it.


So here is the rundown for the day:

Excersice: Hip-Hop Abs - Fat Burning Cardio, Practice Dance
Food: B - NS Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal(++++), Fruit, Yogurt
L - NS New Orleans Rice and Chicken (+++++), Salad, Yogurt
MS - Yogurt, Fruit
D - NS Beef Tacos (+++), Broccoli, Salad
ES - NS Chocolate Carmel Bar (++++)
Total Calories: 1390

No comments: