Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Step Up 3

I feel like I am staring in Step Up 3: Taking it to the House. I started my Hip Hop Abs two a days. So I am now doing a full hour. Boy thats strenuous. I feel really good after doing it though. I have been kind of down lately because I miss home. I am so used to being able to go over to a friends house or hangout with my mom. AAAAHHHH!!!! This too shall pass. I can alwaysgo back and visit. Thats what I have to keep telling myself. OK down to business so I can get off here and call my mom. (I know I am a big baby)



Excersice: Hip-Hop Abs - Fat Burning Cardio and Ab Sculpt



Food: B - NS Nutri Frosted Crunch (+++++), Fruit, Yogurt

L - NS Tuna Salad (+++++), Salad, Yogurt

MS - Yogurt, Fruit

D - NS Hearty Beef Stew(++++), Broccoli, Salad

ES - NS Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar (++)Total Calories: 1430

No comments: