Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finally!

Okay so finally I did the workout I was "supposed" to do. I had to force myself, but I did it. I really am tired with the Fat Burning Cardio workout though. If I were to change anything about this initial workout it would be the amount of times you have to do Ab Sculpt and Fat burning cardio. I mean for the first two weeks all you do is the two workouts. AHHH!!! I'm cool now. This is my last week of this particular monotony. Next week I start part two. Any bids on how long before I start complaining on that one? The important thing is that I keep working out, right?

Here is the rundown:

Exercise: Hip Hop Abs - Fat Burning Cardio/Hips, Buns, & Thighs

Food: B - NS Nutrifrosted Crunch, Yogurt, Fruit
L - NS Black Bean Tortilla Soup (+++), Salad, Yogurt
MS - Yogurt, Fruit
D - Basil Chicken, Salad, Schwan's Herb Garlic Veggies
ES - White Cheddar Soy Chips

Total Calories: 1415

No comments: