Thursday, April 24, 2008

Two-a-day today

So today I did two separate workouts. I am in a situation where I know that I am likely to eat off plan. So I decided that I should step up the workouts to accommodate that. An LT in my husbands brigade is having a farewell at a BBQ spot that is supposed to be the best. We'll see, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. I will do my best not to overeat, but what I eat may be high in calories so hopefully the two workouts work. I guess we'll see at weigh in. Oh and I am going to do a full comparison from when I started to Saturday so we can see the full rundown of what I lost in this first cycle. Hugs and smooches.

The deal for today:

Exercise: Hip Hop Abs - Total Body Burn (Morning)
Elliptical - 30 min, Stair step 5 min, Lat Pulls (3x15), Machine Row (3x15) (Afternoon)

Food: B - Fiber One Chocolate bar, yogurt, fruit
L - NS Yogurt Drink, Salad with Chicken
MS - Yogurt and Fruit
D - BBQ
ES - Chocolate Carmel Popcorn

Total Calories: Less than 1800 (I hope!)

No comments: