Thursday, April 3, 2008

Late Edition

I have been doing well on my diet and excercising everyday. I'm doing Hip Hop Abs and am on day 4 of that. It is really funny. Yeah, I know how is working out funny. He is hilarious! Its not even that he is trying to be funny its just that some things that "slip" out of his mouth such as "can you feel me or do you want me" and him practically screaming when one of the male cast members hits his hand which happens to be right above his tushy then saying "my friends are so crazy"...Just comedy. So I find myself doing in not just because its exercise, but also because its entertainment!

So this morning after my workout I showered got all made up and went to my weekly church meeting. Then the pampering began! First, I went to a local salon and got my hair done. Then, came home had lunch and went and got myself a pedicure! Yes, it felt fantastic. Let me tell you, not being able to have a pedi done for 4 months killed me. I warned the nail lady that she was about to earn her tip today. I tipped her VERY well (40%). Anyhoo now I am feeling great looking better and making it happen.

Okay so here's the rundown:

Excersice: Hip-Hop Abs - Ab Sculpt
Food: B - NS Cranberry Granola Bar (+++++), Fruit, Yogurt
L - NS Beans and ham Soup (++++), Salad, Yogurt
MS - Yogurt, Fruit
D - NS Chicken and Noodles with gravy(++++), Broccoli, Salad
ES - NS Pretzels (++)

Total Calories: 1390

No comments: