Monday, April 14, 2008

Just keep pushing play

Okay, so I am not sure i any of you have had "one of those days." Well, today is that day for me. I didn't want to get out of bed. I had a great weekend. One of my best girlfriends and her family came up for the weekend. We had a great time. I think it was so much excitement that my body couldn't handle it. This morning the alarm went off and the snooze button was hit...A LOT. By the time I got up it was almost 9:30. I at breakfast and then procrastinated about working out. I just kind of watched all of the stuff that was in my DVR. Listened to the radio...you know everything but workout. I had to work out though. I knew I needed to, but I didn't want to. I figured I would just half-a** it. I popped that DVD in and all of the sudden I was in workout mode. So for those of you who are like me and just workout at home. Just keep putting that DVD in and pressing play. Even if you don't feel like working out that day, you will get it in and feel good about it.

Exercise: Hip Hop Abs: Fat Burning Cardio/Ab Sculpt

Food: B - NS NutriFrosted Crunch(+++++), Fruit, Yogurt
L - NS Black Beans and Rice (++++), Salad, Yogurt
MS - Yogurt, Fruit
D - NS Veggie Fajita (+++), Salad, Broccoli
ES - NS Chocolate Crunch Bar
Total Calories: 1405

No comments: