Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank God for the Dance Series

I don't know whats going on, but all of the sudden I am just BORED doing the same 5 workouts. I happened to buy the Hip Hop Abs Dance Series a couple of weeks back. I did the Cardio Groove workout today. It was fun, more important though is that it was something different. I am extremely proud of the fact that I have found another exercise to do on the days that I am bored, but the boredom concerns me. I've only been doing this for three weeks and already I'm bored. Maybe its because I am a dancer. That could be it. I have literally memorized the Ab Sculpt and Fat Burning Cardio workouts. Each 8 count is etched in my brain. I like a lot of change, so I am so happy I own most of the beachbody catalog. I can always replace one workout with another. If you are having the same problem I encourage you. Do not to just sit the day out. Find another workout for you to do. Your body will love you for it!

Here's the rundown:

Exercise: Hip Hop Abs Dance Series: Cardio Groove

Food: B - Quaker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, Fruit, Yogurt
L - NS Vegetarian Sloppy Joe's (++++), Yogurt, Salad
MS - Yogurt, Fruit
D - Hearty Beef Stew, Salad, Schwan's Broccoli and Cheese
ES - NS Chocolate Carmel Bar

Total Calories 1410

No comments: