Friday, May 16, 2008

I am soooo excited

So I have been eating real food for a few days now. Tomorrow is the moment of truth. I have been a little distracted from posting lately too. Trying to get a job will do that. I am back though. I will probably end up posting 3-4 times a week now. Basically every other day Monday, Wednesday, Friday and of course I have to post every Saturday with the weigh in. I am still eating between 1300 and 1500 calories. Which is actually harder to do than I thought it would be. Unless you are purchasing raw food (meat, fruit veggies unprocessed), calories are high! Like cereal bars and cereal itself and pretty much all carbs out there pasta, bread etc. High calories for the amount of food you get to consume. I digress. I'll be checking in bright and early tomorrow with the real food results.

The rundown:

Exercise: Hip Hop Abs - Fat Burning cardio

Food: B - Fiber One Bar, yogurt, Fruit
L - 4 oz. Steak, Salad (2C Lettuce, 1 Roma Tomato, 2T Red Onion, 2T Blue Cheese, 2T Balsamic Vinaigrette), 1 Slice Bread
MS - Yogurt, Fruit
D - 6 oz Chicken seasoned with Lemon Pepper, 1C Green Beans, 1/2C Peas with Pasta and Alfredo Sauce
ES - Weight Watchers Giant Cookies and Cream Bar
Total Calories: 1440

No comments: