Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm a Scale Whore!!!

OK So this morning I get on the scale and I am proud to say I'm dropping pounds! I don't know what it is, but I am such a scale whore. I am on that bad boy like at least 4 times a day. I know that is not good, I know the body fluctuates daily. I know this, but I still feel the need to step on. I think on the days that I am a little heavier than I like I push that workout just a little harder. I am going to work on my scale addiction this week. I don't know how well I'll do, but I'll work on it none the less. Maybe I'll just weigh in twice a day instead of 4+ times a day.

Saturday Weigh In:
Size: 14
Weight: 212
Body fat percentage: 39.7%
Neck: 15.5"
Chest: 43"
Waist: 41.5"
Hips: 45"
Right Mid-thigh: 24"
Left Mid-thigh: 24"
Right Upper Arm: 14.5"
Left Upper Arm: 14.5"

The Rundown:
Exercise: Hip Hop Abs - Total Body Burn 2
Food: B - SB Peanut Butter Bar, Fruit Yogurt
L - Cheesy Home style Potatoes, Salad, Yogurt
MS - Yogurt, Fruit
D - Hearty Beef Stew, Salad, Veggies
ES - NutriChocolates
Total Calories: 1400

1 comment:

365 Fit said...

It seems like you are in the boat with a lot of people. It is just second nature to some to step on that scale each and every time you feel something different. I just ate, or I feel lighter, or anything in between. Here is some good news though and I think you got it maybe on purpose or maybe on accident but you are on the right track. Knowing what you weigh before you workout or after your workout or whenever you feel the need to weigh can be a good thing if you take it with the right mind set. If you are a couple pounds heavier before you workout then push a little harder. If you are a little lighter before you workout then use that as motivation that what you are doing is working. The bottom line is you can weigh your self 100 times a day as long as you use the information and it doesn't cause you distress.
--------------------------------
http://365fit.blogspot.com