Saturday, May 3, 2008

Down 1

So it looks like I still lost 1lb with everything that I have eaten this week that's good. I just have to go hard next week. I am still losing inches so that's cool. Anyhoo I did my morning workout. I might go to the gym later with Derek...O I decided it would probably be more dramatic and easier if I publish photos once a month instead of every week. Here is the stats and rundown.

Stats:

Size: 14
Weight: 215
Body fat percentage: 40.4%
Neck: 15.5"
Chest: 43.5"
Waist: 43"
Hips: 45"
Right Mid-thigh: 24"
Left Mid-thigh: 24"
Right Upper Arm: 15"
Left Upper Arm: 14.5"

The rundown:

Exercise: Hip Hop Abs - Ab Sculpt 2

Food: B - Fiber One Chocolate Bar, Yogurt, Fruit
L - NS Chicken Noodle Soup, Salad, Yogurt
MS - Yogurt, Fruit
D - NS Mashed Potatoes and Meatloaf
ES - NS Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
Total Calories: 1310

No comments: