Sunday, June 1, 2008

Is there such a thing as a Foodaholic?

If so, that is definitely me. For the past oh two weeks or so I have been on this food binge...BUT I still worked out. I have been eating almost everything I wanted. The only things that I have not consumed are my husbands fried turkey, my homemade macaroni and cheese, and my greens. I have kept myself from eating that heart attack on a platter. I am so glad I've been working out though, because I only gained like 3 lbs. So the question is, do I go back on NS or keep eating the way I've been eating. The answer neither. From June 2nd to June 29th I will be eating real food, but I am going to schedule it like I did when I was on NS.

I am going to weigh and measure everything and plan at least a week ahead. I am going to stick to my fabulous Beachbody workouts. Rockin' body is the current flavor of the month. However, in addition to that I will workout at the gym 3 times a week. My reason for this is because on NS I could figure out how to eat 1200-1400 calories a day. Where on "real food" I am somewhere between 1400-1600. What's more is that every Saturday OR Sunday I am going to have a "cheat meal" for dinner. That day calories are not to exceed 2000 for the day (I'm hoping no more than 1800). So we'll see if me getting to eat what I want once a week kills the binges and if the extra workouts help as well.

No workout today of course as its Sunday and I am way to embarrassed to say what I ate today. I totally promise I will check in tomorrow. Smooches!

No comments: