Monday, May 5, 2008

I HATE CRAMPS!!!

So I wake up this morning to the most excruciating pain ever! I haven't had cramps this bad in like 3 years. These are those I can't do anything cramps...I am laying ON my heating pad and if I have to go to another room it comes with me. So needless to say I pushed my way through a very painful workout. Well, partially. I started it and about a half hour in I had to stop. Normally, I can get rid of the cramps by downing about 4 Advil and drinking a cup of hot tea. NOPE, these jokers are super cramps. If a little bit of cold gets close to me I'm on my knees in pain. AHHHHHH!!!! So I am going to give you the rundown and continue laying down on my heating pad.

Here it is:

Exercise: Hip Hop Abs - Fat Burning Cardio 2
Food: B - Fiber One Carmel Bar, Fruit, Yogurt
L - NS Pasta Parmesan, Salad, Yogurt
MS - Yogurt, Fruit
D - NS Chili with Beans, Salad, Steamed Veggies
ES - Strawberry Shortcake Bar
Total Calories: 1410

No comments: