Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Its Official

I am a sucky blogger. Good news is I am losing weight. I am finding it harder and harder to blog, but I think I need to now more than ever. I am dealing with so much in my life right now. I think that not just for mysel, but for others now is a good time to blog. I am going through a rough patch right now. I want to work so bad, but I am having a tough time finding a job. I find myself wanting to emotionally eat. I kinda have been, but its been "healthy" stuff. Weight Watchers Ice Cream bars, 90 calorie fruit snacks, chips and salsa etc. Whats odd though is that I have not been working out, but I have been eating more and losing weight So then I start to think I have something wrong with me. I don't know. Its like I am depressed. I have my good days and my bad days. Hell sometimes I don't even feel like getting out of bed. Today I am making myself go to the gym. I don't want to, but I feel like I have to for my sanity. I'll holla back later. FYI so you know how crazy I am going this post took me 2 hours to make.

No comments: