Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Its me again

Hey everyone!

Yes I am alive however my laptop cord broke. No charge, no post. So here I am with good news. I got a job!!!! So you should no longer here about me being miserable because I am bored. I am excited about this job. It is challenging and fulfilling. I should stay in it for a while...at least until I am done with, second surprise, Grad School!!! Yes, I start on August 1st. I am so happy. The only issue is with work and school I have to figure out how to get my workouts in. I am still losing, but not nearly as fast as I was initially. I suppose that is to be expected though. When I got on the scale this morning I was 211 (down 19). My goal was to be 200 by Saturday, but its all good. As long as my scale keeps going down I am good. My next challenge is going to be a vacation to Maine in the next couple weeks. That's going to be hard. Mayo laced Lobster rolls are only $4.00! I am going to try my best to resist. Anyhoo, I just wanted to jump in with a quick update. I'll do it again on Thursday...As long as my computer is charged up.

Smooches!

No comments: