Friday, March 28, 2008

I start today

So today marks the beginning of my journey. I am the serial dieter you hear about. I have "tried" it all. Weight Watchers, LA Weightloss, Atkins, Nutrisystem you name it, chances are I have done it. The problem is I don't stick to it. There are several excuses, "I don't like the food," "It's not enough food," "I don't have the time" etc. So today I woke up and thought, "Hell lets give it one last go". I am not going to diet at least I'm not going to call it that. Out of all of the diets I have tried Nutrisystem (NS) worked the best. So I am going to restart it for a while and kick up my workouts.

I have gained A LOT of weight over the past 3 months. Its half my fault for making bad food choises and half the fact that I tore my Achilles tendon on January 27, 2007. So I have ben in a cast for the past few months not being too active. The change starts now. Each day I am commited to talk about how I feel, what I ate, and what excesie I did and for how long. I may focus on the how I feel part the most though. That I think is the link between me and food...Emotion. When I am sad, I eat. When I am happy, I eat. When I am nervous, I EAT. Basically whatever the occasion I eat. So, the hope is that I get the emotion out on this blog and not use food to cope.


I am going to upload my starting photo front and side today and give my measurements. After today I will do this every Saturday and hopefully we will see some progress. So here we go.



AAAAh you can totaly see my legs are different sizes. Hopefully they even out!


Size: 14/16
Weight: 227
Body fat percentage (according to scale): 58.7% EEEEK!!!
Neck: 16"
Chest: 44"
Waist: 46"
Hips: 47.5"
Right Mid-thigh: 24"
Left Mid-thigh: 26"
Right Upper Arm: 15.5"
Left Upper Arm: 15"

Today and tomorrow I am using my left over "FastForward" from LAWL. So I wont be logging food. Its just the jumpstart juice, Chicken and green veggies.

No comments: