Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Promises Revisited

So the other day I listed my promises that I had made to myself for my health. Today I got to thinking and I decided to make so personal promises to myself as well. I could have kept them to my self, but that would only leave me to keep me accountable and that doesn't work for my fitness so why should I think its going to work for anything else. So I decided to share them with you all and that way if you ever care to you can check me on how I am doing with my health, financial and personal promises. So here they are the 20 promises I am making to my self. All of my health goals are daily, and my financial and personal goals have a timeline attached to them.

Health
1) I will work out at least 3 days a week for at least 30 minutes.
2) I will eat 5-6 small meals a day.
3) I will eat no more than 1600 calories in a day.
4) I will log my food and exercise on sparkpeople.com everyday.
5) I will log my weight (loss or gain) every Monday.
6) I will sleep at least 7 hours a night.
7) I will not allow work functions to be a reason to go off plan.
8) I will not celebrate with food.
9) I will not allow stress to get in my way.
10) I will not make excuses!

Personal & Financial
1) I will read my bible for at east 15 minutes everyday (daily)
) I will pray everyday for someone other than myself (daily)
3) I will become more organized (on going)
4) I will make time for my cousin Edric to be in my life (next visit to Florida)
5) I will hug my father (next visit to Washington)
6) I will call my grandmother Edna at least one time per week (weekly)
7) I will stay on top of my homework (daily)
8) I will create a budget and stick to it (create by Feb 1)
9) All purchases to be made will be necessities (on going)
10) I will begin to make deposits in my savings accounts (by March 1 as budget allows)

Have a blessed 2009 and may this be the year you accomplish your goals.

Luv, Hugs, and Smooches!!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Good luck in accomplishing your goals!

heathermarie said...

those are great goals... most of yours are ones that i need to do myself. I know you will do great accomplishing them!