Saturday, February 19, 2011

Been a long time...

So I have been telling myself for a long time now that I need to make a post. So here we go. I have changed some things to better fit my life as a wife and mommy. I have a new job (same company) that I love. I have changed from the diet program of Jenny Craig to the Lifestyle Change of Weight Watchers. I stopped JC as soon as I found out I was pregnant because obviously you can't be on a diet and incubate a healthy, happy baby. I topped the scales at about 256 before giving birth to LBG (Little Baby Girl). I started Weight Watchers in April of 2010 at 235.6 and at my last weighing I was 193.2 so I am about 50lbs away from goal. I have been using the EA Sports Active line of Wii games as my sole source of working out. I find it to be the best fit for me right now being a working mom. I just finished the 9 Week Challenge from the EASA 2.0 game and started to do some random workouts from EASA 2 coupled with the INSANITY! DVD's by Shaun T. I am making the commitment to post at least once a week...Now to catch up on all the blogs I have missed.

As always,

Luv, Hugs and Smooches!!!












1 comment:

David Haas said...

Hi,
I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
David