Sunday, July 26, 2009

...5 months Late-r

Yes, I know its been SOOOOOOO long since I have updated yall. Well, here is an update for which from now on there should be many more. The first 6 months went very interestingly to say it positively. Its was discovered in my second month that I have Fibroids (non cancerous tumors). One is about the size of a softball and blocking my birth canal. Oh and did I mention they are very painful. When the nurse told me to prepare for a very uncomfortable and painful pregnancy I did realize that those words would ring so true. Every day I am in pain to some degree and about every three and a half weeks or so it is unbearable to the point I must go to the ER.

I know that it will be all worth when Ramiyah is born. Oh yes, its a girl! I am so excited to be having daughter, just in case you are wondering her name is Hebrew and it means "God is exalted." Due to the fibroids we get to see her every month at ultrasound. It has been amazing watching her grow and now I can feel her move which is wild! We have done some shopping which has been really fun. Words cannot express my excitement.

Of course there is the whole subject of the weight gain of it all. When I found out I was pregnant I was back at 226. I am now 236 which they say is all baby (she is in the top 25% for growth). I go to the gym on a very rare basis and try to walk as much as possible. I still dance in my living room and things so I am kind of active. Now that I am not so tired anymore I am going to kick it into gear as much as I can. I have gained like a half inch in my thighs and arms and 6 inches in the belly. I will be sure to keep you all posted on my journey...I am about to play catch up on yours.

LOVE, HUGS and SMOOCHES!!!

1 comment:

angie said...

That is a beautiful name! Will keep you in my thoughts as you go through this last little bit of pregnancy! It will probably feel like it will never end, but it will and then the time will really fly. My first baby is now 16...*sigh*