Saturday, December 6, 2008

You are looking at a new Sparkpeople Co-Leader!!!

So I go the email this morning from spark people. I am a co-leader for the Jenny team on spark people. I am SO excited about this opportunity. I hope I am able to lead the team well. I dropped the weight that I gained from thanksgiving and hope to get my workouts back on track this week. Sorry so short, but I am in the middle of an NCIS marathon and can't seem to break my focus...I'll probably post more Monday or Tuesday.

Luv, Hugs, and Smooches!!!

5 comments:

Diana said...

YAY. Good for you!

Donnalouise said...

Everyone seems to love that sparkpeople website...I should go check it out. Congrats on being a co-leader! And on losing your Thanksgiving weight. :)

angie said...

Congratulations! I'm on Spark, too! My name there is MsTeddi if you want to take a look.

Wanted to stop by and let you know that you've won an award! Come to my blog and see!!! :)

Skye-Lynn said...

Well, look at you!!! Go girl! I am so happy for you. I'm sure you will be a fine leader!

Congrats on dropping that Thanksgiving weight! :o)

heathermarie said...

Congrats on both achievements.. im going to have to go check this sparkpeople thing out..