Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finally I have a moment of peace...

...So I decided to hop on in and update everyone. I am doing well...diet shot to heck, but I am still sane. Work has been crazy. Trainings, IP meetings, and getting caught up with the mess that was left for me has been absolutely crazy. I have been working about 45-50 hours per week and those aren't even including the hours that I choose not to clock because I am salary and it doesn't matter anyway. I have a great job and am glad that I am now in a space where I can breathe. I missed yall and and back 100% committed. I started a new workout routine this week and will get back on the full diet plan on the 16th. I will fill you in on all the excitement that have been going through during the past month on Friday...Oh and I have to fill you in on how I did when I took the Army's PT test. You read it right I took the Army's PT test (Push-ups, Sit-ups, 2 mile run)...Repaired Achilles and all. I'll talk about that and my motivation to do it on Friday. Well, I just wanted to give a quick update. I am here, I am back and nothing should stop me from being active.

LOVE, HUGS, and SMOOCHES!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Glad to you see you back! Can't wait to hear more - PT tests are torture! lol.

Hollie said...

So glad you're back!